3/11/2014

Tuesday Archives

Today I posted  in Tuesday Archives in the Apple category. But, as I am going back through my blog posts from the past, I see I have many more applique projects than I thought I had. So I am posting this blog under the Applique. Val has the Tuesday Archives up for only 3 days, so I hope you can get there soon to see all the great projects people are remembering they made and are re-posting. 

Well, in my applique catagory I found quite a few. The three below are patterns I designed. They are available on PatternSpot.com  
Wavy Panel Project
 
Love You

Footprints Baby Quilt














I went through a few months where I was making Dresden Plate or Fan blocks and trying new ways to use them. They are appliqued onto fabric.


One of my first project from 18 yrs ago, maybe. 
A test of a new Dresden idea for me.
A sunflower, all appliqued. 


Dresden fans around the kitties in 30s fabrics for a baby quilt.

Cut the fans with an Accuquilt. Appliqued them onto the background.
Add a body and head (both stuffed) and had a turkey.

Then there was the snail I designed in EQ7 for Bea's
 Applique Blog Hop; which was fun.

Finally for now, the quilt I designed for The Quilt Show Challenge back in 2011. 
Path to Love and Peace. It is a large wallhanging that I leave in my breezeway.

I hope you have fun looking at all our archives. It really is good to go back and see what we have done over the years. 

1 comment:

Janarama said...

I absolutely LOVE the quilt you designed for The Quilt Show Challenge in 2011! The colors and the design is right up my alley. It would definitely put a smile on my face every time I looked at it. It's really a stunning quilt.