A few years ago, maybe 6 or 7, I started a wallhanging with a technique I called "free form curves."
I liked the technique and made quite a few smaller pieces using it.
I found one piece last week that I hadn't finished--because I didn't know what to do with it!
This is what it looked like.
But, I was inspired to finish it with
one of Marian's blocks (Seams To Be Sew) from the EQ Seasons Row-Along.
I appliqued this little snowman in an afternoon.
And isn't it cute?
I am going to a quilting retreat in a few weeks where I will quilt and binding it.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
is the big day for me to show the row I designed.
You definitely have to come back and see the block I used in the row,
enter the giveaways
and visit the other designers showing their rows this week
and enter their giveaways!
Here is the line up for Tuesday:
- Carla at Create In The Sticks http://createinthesticks.blogspot.com/
- Patti at Patti's Patchwork http://www.pattispatchwork.com
- Nancy at Patchwork Breeze http://patchworkbreeze.blogspot.com (ME)
- Marian at Seams To Be Sew http://seamstobesew.com
- Linda at Linda Franz http://www.lindafranz.com/blog/
- Anneke at Stof Genoeg https://stofgenoeg.wordpress.com/
If you want to see how I have combined some of the other rows and blocks in my projects, join us on October 6 for the Show and Tell.