3/27/2018

Spring Fling Blog Hop

As a former Island Batik Ambassador, I am in the ranks of IB Alumni Ambassador. We, the Alumni, try to stay in touch and share our quilting on a private FB group. 

Fellow Alumni, Patti Bochey, wanted to get some of us together via the internet for a blog hop. We all have some pieces, bit, scraps, chunks, and such, of Island Batik fabrics left in our stashes. So the Spring Fling Blog Hop is focusing on the idea: 

 Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!

We are making small items. I really like Island Batik fabrics and have some scraps that are 2 inches and larger. I am going to use these scraps

and these larger pieces. 

I haven't used my Accuquilt Go! in a while, so I am going to cut pieces for flying geese units. I am not sure of the final project, but I will be ready to show my project on April 21. 

Be sure to follow along starting April 16. 

Here is the list of participating alumni and their post dates:

Monday, April 16, 2018 

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Friday, April 20, 2018

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Sunday, April 22, 2018


1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like a fun hop.