4/28/2018

Peek at My Projects

Just a little peek at what I have been working on the past few weeks. 

The May reveals will be soon. 

May 1 is the reveal of  The Endeavourers' Quilt Challenge. 
The theme this quarter is Change/Transformation.

May 7 - 10 is the 
X-Block Blog Hop
and my posting date is May 9. 
Stop by and see what I came up with.

And while I can't show the quilt yet, and not sure even a little corner would suffice, 
I have a pattern in the proofing stage with Cut Loose Press. 
I'm waiting to approve the final proof, then it will be revealed at Quilt Market. 


And lastly, pieces of the row I am working on (and writing the pattern, as well)
for the September 2018 My Happy Place Row Along, 
many small blocks.

Oh, my fish. . . a steelhead. 
Two very healthy dinners--baked with lemon pepper and sliced lemons on top.

Enjoy time doing your favorite things! 





1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I'll be looking forward to the big reveals.