5/24/2018

Random Thursday Moments

FedEx delivered the two 1/2 yard cuts of Northcott Fabric this morning. These are the colors I chose to use in the row I am designing for My Happy Place Row Along. Seams To Be Sew is hosting another row along in September. I am busy working on the pattern. I have tested it with fabric from my shelves, but NOW the Northcott fabrics will make the final row!
On my walk to the mailbox at the end of the driveway, I had to take a photo of these flowers growing in the gravel of the driveway! I guess the rain of the past week helped plants in the most peculiar of places! 
And outside the front door: 
Iris (that I brought from my mother's garden years ago) that are the tallest, largest, and brightest I have ever seen them!
Years ago my father-in-law planted pansies by our front door and I am sure this one must be popping up from those, because I haven't planted any pansies!

I am waiting for the furnace repairman to find out why the auto pilot on the furnace would not ignite the other day. With temps going into the 80s for the next 7 days, I am not too concerned, just want it fixed! 



1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

The flowers all look so pretty.