2/23/2015

House of Quilts Visited


On my recent travels to Nashville, TN, I found a very nice shop called House of Quilts in Shepherdsville, KY. You can look at their website by clicking HERE.

I saw a large sign on the side of the highway as we neared Shepherdsville and decided to stop. 

It is a lovely shop selling items designed by Donna Sharp.  I found fabrics, bags, jewelry, bedding, tech accessories and more. I met Kathy who was getting the store organized. She is a very enthusiastic person. 

I had not heard of Donna Sharp and her fabrics. I must say they are very nice. The photo below shows the two pieces I purchased to make a cosmetic bag. I also bought two coin purses for friends I was visiting and received the tote bag to carry them home in.



Kathy gave me permission to snap some photos to let you see the store and some of the items. So here is the tour:




In the Discounted Area, which Kathy called the Bargain Cave, there were some wonderful finds of which I have only a few shown: 





Whether in the store or in the discounted area, the prices were very good and the products of great quality. 

I was told that there will be a Warehouse Sale down the road in the first part of May.

I look forward to returning some day soon. Kathy told us about nearby Bernheim Arboretum & Forest. The hiking trails are of interest to me as well as the Arboretum.

Perhaps some day, you will be able to visit this area and the store.






No comments: