3/19/2013

Back into the Quilting Groove?

Well, I think I am making progress.  I was lazy this weekend, but it was a long week of product demonstrations at the quilt store during the shop hop. I taught the rotary cutting class on Saturday. I worked on a new "top secret" quilt project yesterday and it will be a somewhat time-consuming thing. 

I taught a class today on Machine Quilting with the Walking Foot. The four ladies were very pleased with what they were able to do when they left. We talked about using decorative machine stitches for the quilting lines. They tried some and the effect was very nice. I did not think of taking some photos, so now I will remember to take my camera when I teach a class. The suggestion was brought up to make a sampler book of the decorative stitches with the settings for future reference. 

One thing I did do was pass along to the ladies the URL for a great 31 day post about the walking foot. If anyone is interested in the many ways to quilt with the walking foot, here is the blog to visit!


And with that I will end this blog. As my week progresses I will return.  Happy quilting!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I love my walking foot and am sure they will as well.