10/26/2013

A Little Time to Rest

The Blog Hop was fantastic. Even I learned some new things from the other bloggers. I hope each of you learned something. 

I have had a long week with many things happening, not just the blog hop. I think tonight I am going to sit and read a magazine or begin a short book.

I did get the final samples done for the November and December classes I will be teaching at The New Ewe. I am continuing with the Mug Rug Social- a free event with ideas and a product to help those of us who quilt or craft. The November Mug Rug is a Dresden Fan Turkey with applique. (I added a binding after I took this photo and forgot to take one final photo: 

I have the December Mug Rug in my brain, but not yet begun. It is a braided, bias strip wreath, plus a little extra. I will post soon. 

I am excited about the Kitchen Trio with a potato bag, potholder, and bowl cozie. 




And finally, I will be teaching my own CLP pattern: Rings Placemat Set. It should be fun. 


Thank you again for stopping by. Watch for more EQ ideas here at Patchwork Breeze!








No comments: