10/06/2016

Down The Road


If you have been traveling along with The Road Home Row Along, you know today is the reveal of the final designers' rows. All the rows have been spectacular. We've toured quite a few places around the world. Have you gained a new perspective of life outside your own community like I have? 

There has been a little of something for everyone: paper piecing, simple piecing, applique, and more. 



Here are the final rows.Sign up for the giveaways today, too. 

Cheryl LaPlant Featured At Quilt In Piece
Miss Loreen’s SchoolhouseBumbleberry StitchesNeedle in a Hayes StackCloth and Paper Studio 


Next week on October 11 there will be a show and tell. Some of the designers used rows of their choice to make a quilt or quilted project from the rows. 


Show ‘n Tell Day
Will Feature The Following Blogs
If you're planning to create one of the rows from any of the designers, there is just 1 week to finish in order to enter the Flickr giveaway. You have until Tuesday at midnight to post to our Flickr page
For all the details, visit Marian at Seams To Be Sew.
I hope you have had as much fun as I have on this hop. I take away a new knowledge of each of these fantastic designer who participated. 
I also appreciate all who left comments about my row. I have responded to those who left email contacts. And to you others, thank you for stopping by. I have gained more confidence in designing and plan to do more to share with you in the near future. 

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

i love this blog. click here.http://www.weaveron.com/