7/20/2018

Eye Spy Quilt Tops

In June, I signed up to participate in the Eye Spy Swap hosted by Val's Quilting Studio.
I put together 20 bundles of novelty fabrics for the exchange and sent them off. 
A week ago the exchanged bundles arrived in the mail. 
Val included a little magnifying glass to use with the squares. 

I worked for the past 2 days sewing the squares into 16 patch units,
adding sashings and finishing 3 quilt tops for toddlers. 

I used a brick print fabric for the sashings and borders. 

I have some cute kids' prints to use as the backings and 
look forward to finishing these quitls soon. 

I have been listening to books on CD as I sew. 
Presently I am enjoying
the Chief Inspector Armand Gamache book series written by Louise Penny.
I like doing two things at once. 



1 comment:

Textile Ranger said...

So cute! I have started the Inspector Gamache series too, but in book form. I bet they are fun to listen to, to hear how the reader differentiates the characters' voices.