1/24/2019

Final Day of Black & White Blog Hop

Well, this is the final day of the Black & White Blog Hop. 
Have you followed along each day? 
If you have you have seen spectacular creations by a number of very talented people. 

I want to thank all of you who visited my post HERE yesterday. I am sorry about the posting glitch that, perhaps, made you wait until 10 AM EST to view it.

I was thrilled to have so many wonderful comments about my quilt. I worked on the pattern for this quilt last night. By the end of the weekend, I plan to have the pattern written. It really is an easy sewing project. Look for my post on Monday morning because I can't figure out a name for this pattern and I'm going to have a naming giveaway! So get your thinking caps on for a great name that you think would be just right. And thank you, again, for visiting my blog.

Here is the complete list of blog links to the Black & White Blog Hop, just in casse you missed some.

Monday, January 21st

No comments: