4/14/2019

Snow Puts Sewing on Hold

I was fortunate to have finished sewing the t-shirt blocks together BEFORE the power went out. I am making the quilt for a high school graduate. I found fabric for the backing on my stash shelf and got it pieced and squared, too.

It snowed from about 10 a.m. this morning

until 6:30 p.m. this evening.

We just finished reheating soup and eating dinner when the power went out.

I am sure the 8" of heavy, wet snow that fell today took some trees down onto power lines. We have the generator going, but have it running the important appliances.

I am glad I fed the birds once I saw this cardinal looking at me!

I don't have a hand project to work on at the moment. So I guess I will work some Soduko puzzles.


2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That's a lot of snow!

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Ahhh . . . spring snow storms. Stay warm and dry.