10/11/2019

My Witchy Stitchy Blog Hop Day - BOO!


Today is my day to share the project I made for the Witchy Stitchy Blog Hop hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt. What a fun hop it has been so far. If you have followed the links this past week, did you find some items you'd like to make? I have my list started and if I start now, I might be done for next year! Thank you, Carol, for hosting this hop.

We don't have costumed children visit in our neck of the woods, so I try to make a little Halloween fun at home with some decorating. This year I went with a statement!

This is the BOO table runner I designed using some letters I have been working on lately.

The runner finishes 17" x 37". My friend, Michelle, quilted it. 
I want to design it as a wall hanging, too, where the letters are sewn vertically. I think it would be fun to hang on the door.

I tested the pattern out with some Tula Pink fabrics I recently bought. I want to have it quilted before Halloween. 

If you would like to make your own BOO runner, it is now for sale at Payhip.

Here is the line up of Withcy Stichy bloggers participating today

October 11

21 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Your boo runner is so cute and I love that fabric you chose for it...creepy, with just a bit of scary! Tula Pink fabrics look awesome in it, too. Hanging it vertically would be a great alternative to it. Thanks for sharing your Witchy Stitchy runner with us, Nancy! Have a Booootiful day! :O)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very cute. Love the fabrics you chose.

Elizabeth Coughlin said...

I like your BOO runner! The spider web fabric makes a great background for the letters.

Sherry said...

Your runner is so cute. Many decorating options

sharon g said...

What a good idea to make a table runner. I should make one for each holiday...you have me thinking...thanks! I like the fabrics/colors you chose. They are non-traditiona.

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Nice runner!

Calicojoan said...

What a fun way to scare up a little Halloween fun, in your neck of the woods👻👻👻👻

Denise :) said...

Very darling! Who can resist a little "BOO"??! :)

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Nancy! What a cute table runner. My little nephew was always called Boo when he was a wee one. He would adore having a table runner with his name on it! HAHA! ~smile~ Roseanne

Carla said...

Your letters are faboolous with the outline around. Very cool and Boo is perfect.

Karrin Hurd said...

Love your Boo table runner and the fabrics you used!

wendy said...

Very cute runner, simple but great for halloween time.

Danice G said...

Very cute runner. Yes, it would also look good vertical as a door hanger.

works4me said...

Great table runner.

Farm Quilter said...

Cute table runner! It would look great on your front door on Halloween!!

MoeWest said...

Your runner is just right for Halloween! I have a vertical BOO decoration done in wooden letters. Blog hops are great for adding ideas to my long project list!

Barb said...

I like the spider web fabric in your cute runner!! I'm enjoying all these great ideas.
barbkaup(at)(yahoo)(dot)(com)

Charlene McCain said...

Your table runner is great! Love the fabric you chose. Those spiders in the background are perfect!

Sandra C. said...

Hi Nancy: I LOVE your table runner.
Thanks for sharing, Sandra

Mary Ann said...

what a Boo-tiful table runner. Thanks for sharing it.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Very cute!! Looks great in both colorways! xx