3/27/2014

Class Project and Bunny's Arrival

Stack N Whack

For demonstration during the class I taught today, I decided to get a very early start on Halloween by using this fabric:


to make my hexagon kaleidoscopes. 


 And this is what I made: 


It is a 59" long tablerunner. It will fit down the center of our dining room table. . . .OR 
I could make it up as a twin size bed runner for a child's room. 
I have enough of the Halloween fabric left to make a few pillows to go with it. 

How do you think I should purpose it? 


BUNNY PINCUSHION

I also got an email from Karyn that the bunny pincushion I sent to her in the swap arrived today. She said she LOVED IT and does not think she will use it as a pincushion. That's ok, I am sure the bunny can sit near her sewing machine giving her tips. 


I want to thank Bea for hosting this pincushion swap and coordinating all of us. We start the next round of swaps very soon, I got the swap chart today. YEAH!

Thanks for visiting and 
Relax and Quilt!

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

the bunny is just adorable, like all the rest of them