With some of the files downloaded, I was able to have a bit of fun using designs for my own projects file. I have the following table toppers saved in EQ7 files and will get to stitching them together during my October weekend quilting retreat I will be taking soon.
Today I have items that used the blocks from Sew Fresh Quilts. Lorna had so many cute ideas on her blog. And her quilting technique was so simple yet so stunning on her table runner and placemats.
Here are the images I exported from EQ7 to show you.
I added an embroidery I designed to the center block of this one.
Four corn blocks flipped and rotated some.
Add sashings and cornerstones.
and a runner.
This week I will be visiting the posts of the designers listed below.
I hope you will join me and the other designers on the Row-Along.
Don't forget to make a block or two and post them in the Flickr group
which will allow you to enter the Rafflecopter you find at
(And next week I will be revealing my design and many ways to create with it.)
September 15, 2015
- Reeze at Morning Glory http://blog.morningglorydesigns.net/
- Marian at Seams To Be Sew http://seamstobesew.com
- Jennifer at Sew Hooked http://sewhooked.com/
- Carol at Just Let Me Quilt http://www.justletmequilt.com/
- Anneke at Stof Genoeg https://stofgenoeg.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment