9/27/2015

Next Round of EQ Seasons Row Along Patterns Coming Soon

On Tuesday, September 29, the next round of free patterns from the following designers will be available.


September 29, 2015

Oh, last week was a busy week for me, yet pleasurable with all the feedback I received from so many blog visitors.I never expected so many downloads of the free Fence Block PDF pattern! (Get it HERE.)

And the requests from EQ7 users for the PJ7 file for the Fence Block was over the top. Thank you all for the kind comments about the pattern. They were the icing on the cake. You see, I wasn't sure when I designed the Fence Block, if there was much substance to it. But your excitement helped me see that it is a good, useful block. (If you would like the file, email me at patchworkbreeze@gmail.com)

If you missed my blog with the EQ7 Tutorial you can find it HERE. In fact, I have made 3 quilted items with the block. Two of them are completely finished and I will show them on my blog on the October 6 Show and Tell. I can't wait for you to see them. I want to finished the 3rd item this weekend at the quilting retreat I attending. 

I will  post the winners of my blog giveaways on Wednesday, September 30. Watch you email if you had entered! 

Enjoy your quilting moments. 



No comments: