8/04/2016

Quilting Happiness

During this past week I received some package deliveries.

The first package came from Fat Quarter Shop. I won a $25 gift certificate from FQS through the Summer Sensations blog hop at Seams To Be Sew. My thread supply was low, so I ordered these spools of Aurifil. I like Aurifil for piecing and free motion quilting.

My order arrived only 3 days from the time I placed it!  They came protected in these little zip bags.


I arrived home yesterday to find the Island Batik shipment waiting for me. We Ambassadors will be using these for upcoming projects. The patterns and colors and wonderful. I can't wait to get started on projects!


I was at a resale store and found these snowpeople by Jim Shore. I enjoy decorating with snowpeople year round. These look great in my sewing room. 


Do you decorate your sewing room? 






No comments: