3/29/2019

3 Week Monster Project

Today was the start of Spring Break for our local school district.
I looked forward to sleeping in just a little longer than I have for the past 3 weeks. Two other ladies and I have been at the high school art room from 8 a.m. til noon guiding 4 classes of teenagers as they sew the monsters they designed.

Most of the students have finished their monsters. Some have just the finishing touches to add. And a few have a bit more than that. Later in April, they will be presented to the 2nd grade students who developed the idea for each particular monster made.

We ladies have had the most wonderful time working with these students. I actually looked forward to the days we worked in the classroom. The 3 of us agree we will help again next year!

I wanted to show a few more photos of some of the monsters. (Wish we had had time to get more photos, but gosh, we were busy.) The photo quality may not be the best. I cropped out the students and tried to increase the size of the jpg.

Thank you so much for visiting. I hope to have more photos after the break.









No comments: