3/13/2019

Quilting Project this Week

I am participating in the All About Strings Blog Hop
 that Carla is hosting March 25 through March 27. 
 
It looks like this blog hop is going to be inspirational for scrap busting! 
I am almost finished with my project. 

I hope you'll join us each of the four days.
Here's the line up:




The other day I posted about helping in the high school art classes with pattern making and sewing guidance with the Monster Project. I've come home the past two days and sewed a stuffy each evening. Here's what I made. 

The red dog was made with a pattern I have had for a long time and I don't have any information about it. 
The gray cat is a pattern I got from Choly Knight called Kitty Bean Plush. It is the first pattern of hers that I have sewn. It was fun and the directions were clear. I am sure with practice I will get better. 

The other project I am slowly completing is the fabric shower curtain for our remodelled bathroom. It's been a long process because of the odd size: 62"wide x 84"tall. I have only the hem to finish! I'll post a photo when it is completed. 

Thanks for visiting!




1 comment:

OPQuilt said...

I admire you for going and helping in the high school, but mostly I love that cat, with the determined eyes! Very cute, and slightly ferocious. The red dog is also darling.

Looking forward to seeing your string project--maybe it will motivate me to finish mine!