4/27/2013

Blog Hop Winners

I have a great time during this blog hop. Thank you Bea Lee and The Electric Quilt Company. And of course a BIG thanks to all of you who hopped along with us. With no further ado, the winners are: 

The EQ Quilting Designs Volume 3 CD-ROM: 






And the Vera Bradley tape measure: 






I will contact these winners via email and mail out their prizes.

Check back often. I will have some other free patterns atleast once a month, mostly designed in EQ, more tips and ideas. 

I leave you with a cute quote I saw the other day: 
Quilters never cut corners.
and the link to a PDF from Patrick Lose that was on my Facebook page today. His Facebook post began, "I say this all the time but I have to say it again because I just had to deal with the result of someone doing this - STOP CUTTING THE CORNERS off of your quilts when you're binding them!!!"
Well, I sure wanted to know what happened. I read and discovered that he sews the corners of his bindings just like I do. So I share with you: Binding with Patrick's Perfect Corners.




3 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks so much for a fun blog hop and I will really enjoy that CD!

Nancy said...

It was fun - thanks for hopping along. Yes, you will like the CD.

Tammy said...

Oh Connie & dbradt congratualtions