1/18/2020

Inspiration to Quilt the Blues Away


Carla, from Creatin in the Sticks, is hosting a blog hop 
starting this Monday, January 20, 2020.
I'm sure this will help us beat the winter blues
I signed up to participate, first, because I really like Carla's blog hops!
And, secondly, I wanted to get my quilting focus back in gear. 
I think this month I will be quilting many blue projects.
 I'll share blog posts as I finish the tops. 

But for now, here is the wonderful list of bloggers
who are going to help us beat those winter blues!

I am posting on Thursday, January 23, 2020, 
and hope you will come see what I quilted with blue. 
(It was something from my TO-DO List from a few years ago.) 
I am so happy it is finished. 

Monday, January 20th


Tuesday, January 21st


Wednesday, January 22nd


Thursday, January 23rd


Friday, January 24th

Follow the Pinterest Board for all the posts.

Don't miss this fun blog hop.

I'm sure we'll HOP past each other as we begin the blog hop on Monday!

No comments: